Travelling Marriage Officers

by May 23, 2019

Any Marriage Officer registered in South Africa can solemnize a wedding anywhere in South Africa. There is even provision for a Marriage Officer to do so in any country in the world as long as the one of the couple have a permanent address in South Africa.

Many Marriage Officers are willing to travel almost anywhere.  This is not the case with all of them but if you are set on a particular Marriage Officer doing your ceremony this is certainly possible.  Our Marriage Officers can accurately be described as Travelling Marriage Officers having done weddings in every province, every major city and a host of smaller towns around the country.


Get in touch!

Ask us anything or get more information by filling in the form. We're pretty quick!

You're welcome to Whatsapp us right now on 082 960 0933.